The most unique 3-game plan ever
Due to fan demand, we created an All-You-Can-Eat ticket package for Thursday nights
Our 5 Game All-You-Can-Eat weekend ticket packages sold out more than a month before the season started. Because of our 5-Game plans’ popularity, no single game tickets are available for any weekend games.
These plans were such a good deal that we received call after call from fans asking how they could get All-You-Can Eat, even for a weekday package. So, we took a look and decided to create a new package for our three biggest Thursday night games of the season:
June 8, June 22, July 6
Since Thursday nights are also Thirsty Thursdays at historic Grayson Stadium, we’ve also added two drink passes for each game in this package.
Here is everything you get:
- General Admission ticket to each game.
- Unlimited hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, water, soda, popcorn and dessert.
- Two drink passes good for beer, wine or a mixed drink*
- Ticket Exchange portal. Ability to exchange unused tickets for tickets to another weekday game (exchange based on availability)
- First access to other Bananas membership events like Fan Fest, Craft Beer Festival and Craft Beer Kickball
For only $21 each night you’ll get to enjoy a baseball game, eat all the food you want, and get two drinks of your choice!
Hurry though, like our 5-Game Weekend packages, there are a limited number of 3-Game Thursday night plans. To paraphrase something Yogi Berra might have said – once they are gone, they’re gone.
Click below to purchase your 3-game plan before they sell out.
*Alcoholic beverage passes can be substituted for Dip N’ Dots at the time of purchase