Don’t Kick Yourself
Our 5-game plans are the most popular ticket packages we have but you’ll have to hurry before they sell out.
By Jared Orton, President
Summertime is perfect for grilling out. A backyard cookout with a few drinks and dessert is my idea of an ideal summer night.
Instead of backyard grilling at your house, come to ours- Grayson Stadium. Our 5-game All-You-Can-Eat ticket packages are perfect for a summer of fun at the ballpark.
There is a problem though. Like the space I have in my own backyard, we have only a limited number of 5-game plans we can sell before Grayson Stadium fills up. After all, I can only man the grill for so many people. We’re fast approaching that limit. In fact, we’ve already sold out one five game plan and had to roll out another. We expect our second (and last) 5-game plan to sell out soon.
If you like the idea of backyard cookouts and hanging out with family and friends, don’t kick yourself for missing out on a perfect summer of fun with the Bananas.
Here’s what you get with each All-You-Can-Eat 5-Game Savannah Bananas Package that you order:
- All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend in this 5-game ticket package, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, popcorn, dessert, soda and water you want during the game.
- Three Fireworks Shows. Three of your games will have huge post-game fireworks shows that will light up the sky above Grayson Stadium.
- Highly Limited. Our capacity allows us to sell no more than 500 of these packages. All-Inclusive is not available to single game buyers.
- Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game based on availability.
- Guaranteed Perks. Our ticket packages are automatic renewal which will guarantee your Bananas’ perks for the following season. Beginning August 15th, you’ll be billed in six equal payments a month each year. If you wish to cancel, just let us know before August 1st and we’ll take care of you!
- Highly Affordable. These All-You-Can-Eat tickets are just $15 per game. That’s just $75 per 5-game plan.
With this 5-game plan, you get a manageable amount of games. It works out to about one game every three weeks, which is just right for a lot of fans.
Just think, if you left your wallet at home at one of your five games, you wouldn’t miss out on anything. You’d eat as much as you wanted and you’d have fun watching our game.
5 Game Plan Dates: June 2, June 24, July 3, July 14, & August 5
*General Admission with Alcohol includes two beers per game.
Hurry and order today before Plan B sells out.
Questions? Call Berry at 912-712-2482.