Host Family Program
The Savannah Bananas are currently looking for members of the community to sign up to host our college athletes! Host families are a wonderful baseball tradition and are vital acclimation of young ballplayers into their new communities. The Bananas are looking to establish a program that will be first-class and provide our players with suitable homes and families during their time here in Savannah. Players come from all over the U.S. to pursue their dream and Host Families help this happen. Come join our family, you will be glad you did!
Information about the Host Family Program:
- Players with typically arrive the last week of May and are here until the second week of August.
- Players will range in age from 18-23.
- Goal is to pair players without a vehicle with a host family that lives as close to Grayson Stadium (1401 E. Victory Drive) as possible.
- Ideally, Host Families will live within 30 minutes of Grayson Stadium, but it is not a requirement.
- Families will receive 2 General Admission tickets per player, to all Bananas games (including potential play-off games) to cheer on their “summer son(s)!”
- Interested families will need to complete an application process prior to being awarded a player.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the form if you are interested in becoming a host family. If you have any questions, please contact Lizzy Mackerty at firstname.lastname@example.org.